Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Wood Slice Wreath Improved...junky wheel wreaths and more


Chipping with Charm: Wood Slice Wreath...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Last week when I shared my embellished tree hooks (using Old Sign Stencils), I mentioned that I had taken this wood slice wreath a bit further...

Chipping with Charm: Wood Slice Wreath...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
Here's the "before"...I like it this way too.
Chipping with Charm: Wood Slice Wreath...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
...but I couldn't resist adding a few red button "berries".
Chipping with Charm: Wood Slice Wreath...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I also added some chalkboard inspired holly to the ribbon.
Chipping with Charm: Wood Slice Wreath...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
And speaking of not leaving "well-enough alone"...
Chipping with Charm: Arrow Ornaments and Stocking Tags...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
I gussied up those cute arrow ornaments with some chalkboard tags and bakers twine too.

And just in case you are still decorating or need a couple more gifts...
Chipping with Charm: Wood Slice Wreath...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
 I brought both wood slice wreaths in to our booth at Antiques Downtown in Elk River, MN.

I also dropped off...
Chipping with Charm: Wheel Wreath...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com

Chipping with Charm: Wheel Wreath...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
An assortment of wheel wreaths and ornaments.
Chipping with Charm: Barn wood scrap tree...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
This scrappy tree photo/ornament holder.
Chipping with Charm: Salvage Style Angel...www.chippingwithcharm.blogspot.com
And a "choir" of different salvaged style "heavenly hosts".

Wishing you all kinds of peace and joy during this special season of LOVE and HOPE in Jesus' name!
To God be the GLORY...always.

Chat soon,

11 comments:

  1. Love them all, especially the wheel wreath. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUch a fun grouping you have created...Love the use or old recyclables. Enjoy a fun week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable site, where did u come up with the information in this posting? I am pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what new content pieces u have.
    roll up banners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    Pylon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I buy a welcome home banner? My husband is coming home from deployment:)?
    welcome banners

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read many blogs in the net but have never come across such a well written blog. Good work keep it up
    Channel Letter Signs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is my favorite blog about the Wide Format Printing it's nice style.
    Wide Format Printing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been visiting a lot of stuff about it. but it is different presented, i love this. keep it up.

    3D printing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! This article could not be written much better! Looking through this article reminds me
    of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to send this article
    to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Thanks for sharing! Hello, I think your blog may be having
    browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in
    I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Besides that, great site!
    Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this amazing site needs a great deal more attention. I’ll probably be
    returning to read through more, thanks for the information! Aw, this was a really good post. Taking the
    time and actual effort to create a good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and
    don't manage to get nearly anything done.

    Here is my webpage :: 대구오피
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! Please also feel free to contact me through email or on my Chipping with Charm Facebook page. I love hearing from you :)